It's not about what God has done to me, but what he has done for Adam...

Saturday, December 19, 2009

My First Christmas with Jesus

I see the countless Christmas tree around the world below,
With tiny lights like Heaven's stars, reflecting on the snow ,
The sight is so spectacular; please wipe away that tear,
For I am spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year!

I hear the many Christmas songs that people hold so dear,
But the sound of music can't compare with the Heaven's choir up here.
I have no words to tell you the joy their voices bring,
For it's far beyond description just to hear the Angels sing!

I know how much you miss me, I see the pain inside your heart,
But I'm not so very far away; we're really not apart
So be happy for me, dear ones, you know I hold you dear.
And be glad I'm spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year!

I send you each a special gift from my heavenly home above.
I send you each a memory of my undying love!
After all, more precious than pure gold,
Love was always more important in the stories Jesus told.

Please love and keep eachother as my Father said to do,
For I can't count the blessings or the love He has for you!
So have a Merry Christmas, and wipe away that tear,
Remember, I am spending Chistmas
.....with Jesus Christ this year!

Author Unknown

2 comments:

Franchesca said...

Beautiful poem. Wishing you a Merry Christmas.

carebear said...

We put that in my grandmother's funeral program. She died the week before Christmas back in 2002. I hope you had a Merry Christmas with your family and were able to spend some quiet time talking to and thinking of your sweet Adam.
I'm curious about your resolutions that I "inspired"... :)